Monday, February 21, 2011

post script: de-friended

In the interest of fairness, I decided to write a post script to my earlier post. After publishing yesterday's post, I suddenly remembered that at one point I have edited my privacy settings to restrict this friend from seeing the things I post on my wall. This was in reaction to finding out that I could not see her wall posts also.  But then, she changed her settings and I could see her updates again on my News Feed. Unfortunately, I forgot to change my settings until I recently noticed that I don't see her postings again.

In view of this "development", the questions that come to mind are: do I still have the right to complain about being blocked by a friend?  In this age of virtual social networking, what is worse, blocking someone or just restricting them from seeing what you are up to?

People can be immature sometimes. That includes me. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment